About The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach
The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach is a luxury, high-rise, condominium complex located in the heart of the Kaanapali Beach Resorts. Its two gleaming white towers are situated directly on world famous Kaanapali Beach, a beautiful, pristine, white sand swimming beach consistently voted America's Best Beach. It has recently been upgraded with a newly remodeled fitness center, tennis courts, landscaping with new granite topped BBQ areas and parking facilities.
There are a total of 359 condominiums at The Whaler consisting of studio, one bedroom and two bedroom floor plans. Garden view, ocean view, and ocean front categories are available. Each of our spacious, light, and airy rentals has its own very large lanai (balcony). Exceptional ocean and mountain views, as well as views of the neighbor islands of Lanai and Molokai enhance most units. Located on the west side of the island, Kaanapali is also a perfect location to enjoy one of Maui's spectacular sunsets.
Golf, tennis, sailing, snorkeling, swimming, whale watching, sunbathing and strolls on the beach are just a few of the recreational past times that await you only steps from your door.
Amenities on The Whaler property include:
- swimming pool and whirlpool spa
- kids camp booked through concierge
- tennis courts
- barbecue areas
- underground parking included in the resort fee [$16.00/per day, $17.00 4/2017, not included in nightly room rate]
- concierge services
- business center in lobby
- salon, day spa and dry sauna
- front desk staffed 24 hours a day
Amenities of The Whaler condominiums include:
- central air conditioning
- kitchens with full sized refrigerator, stove, microwave and coffee maker
- king or queen size beds
- television with digital cable, DVD player
- bathroom with hair dryer
- large tiled lanais (balcony)
- free high speed WiFi internet access
The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach is located right next door to Whalers Village. Its 65 stores offer an assortment of shopping options as well as fine dining and casual dining restaurants.
To view a video of The Whaler click the link below.